Who Are We?
Career Bridges is a vocational assessment and guidance program for people considering a career change or further training. We have three locations across Prince Edward Island with offices in Charlottetown, Summerside and O’Leary.
Career Bridges is designed to assist individuals in career exploration, planning and decision making. The program encompasses four employability dimensions which include career/occupational decision making, skills enhancement, job search and employment maintenance.
Career Bridges is sponsored by Skills PEI through the Prince Edward Island Labour Market Development Agreement.
What Services do we provide?
Career Bridges has three locations and offers a variety of services to clients, designed to meet individual needs.
- Identifies client’s interests, aptitudes and abilities.
- Provides individual and group career facilitation.
- Arranges job shadowing and/or career exposure.
- Establishes goal setting and future employment paths.
- Assists clients with resume, cover letter writing and interview strategies.
The 14 week program consists of three phases: